ELLO AMIGOZZ!!!
How time flies. It's already the third week of college! Getting used to class, classmates, lecturers AND waking up super early in the morning. Noticed my past two post were a little short of enthusiasm and LIFE. So trying to kick the writting up a notch, some how... Anyway on to the topic of the week, The Best Place/s to Go? So many what to choose or better yet, where do I start? Guess I will start with something local like Penang. People say travelling is only enjoyable when it's overseas and well that's not all true, Penang is an awesome place to visit.
Penang is a good four and a half hour drive, ATLEAST from Kuala Lumpur (KL). Two ways of getting to Penang, one of which is the ever so long Penang Bridge which is the picture above, or by ferry.
I honestly am not very familiar with the history of penang because when I think of Penang, only one thing comes to mind, FOOD!!!!!! I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks that way. Some people who haven't been to penang probably wonder what's there to eat in penang? Well to start off there's the ever famous Penang Char Kuey Teow. It is so well known that it is called PENANG Char Kuey Teow.

Big prawns, oysters and just an overall different taste. It's hard to put to words what is different about it but it IS. There is only one shop I go to when I'm in penang for Char Kuey Teow which is

Kafe Heng Huat! Amazing thing about this shop is, there is only ONE chef, ONE. Another interesting thing you might want to know is because the char kuey teow is so good, YOU have to line up to order and wait for it to be done. They will not bring it to you, you just order and wait there. There will always be a long line at the shop. I would definitely recommend this shop to anyone heading to penang. Oh and this shop also has insanely good ice kacang. Just writting about it makes me hungry. Damn.

Next place to go to for food in Penang is New Lane, which is very nearby to Sunway Hotel.
When I go to New Lane I usually only target two things. Which are yummy Fried Oyster Omelette and Honey Chicken Wings. The Fried Oyster Omelettes are the best thing in the whole wide world, take my word for it!

I know it doesn't look that good to some but trust me, IT'S GOOD ALRIGHT. Moving on to the Honey Chicken Wings.

These things are the bomb. I eat like 5 plates of this everytime I go there. Thank god for having metabolism that runs like a furnace. Makes me able to eat like a fat kid and never get fat. Yay for me. On a random note, one reason I do not like Penang. They only speak chinese which I do not speak. Yes I'm a banana (chinese who can't speak chinese). Well that's basicly it for Penang. I apologise that it's only about food because that is really what most people go to Penang for. I will update this post if I can get more ideas on Penang.
Big prawns, oysters and just an overall different taste. It's hard to put to words what is different about it but it IS. There is only one shop I go to when I'm in penang for Char Kuey Teow which is
Kafe Heng Huat! Amazing thing about this shop is, there is only ONE chef, ONE. Another interesting thing you might want to know is because the char kuey teow is so good, YOU have to line up to order and wait for it to be done. They will not bring it to you, you just order and wait there. There will always be a long line at the shop. I would definitely recommend this shop to anyone heading to penang. Oh and this shop also has insanely good ice kacang. Just writting about it makes me hungry. Damn.
Next place to go to for food in Penang is New Lane, which is very nearby to Sunway Hotel.
When I go to New Lane I usually only target two things. Which are yummy Fried Oyster Omelette and Honey Chicken Wings. The Fried Oyster Omelettes are the best thing in the whole wide world, take my word for it!
I know it doesn't look that good to some but trust me, IT'S GOOD ALRIGHT. Moving on to the Honey Chicken Wings.
These things are the bomb. I eat like 5 plates of this everytime I go there. Thank god for having metabolism that runs like a furnace. Makes me able to eat like a fat kid and never get fat. Yay for me. On a random note, one reason I do not like Penang. They only speak chinese which I do not speak. Yes I'm a banana (chinese who can't speak chinese). Well that's basicly it for Penang. I apologise that it's only about food because that is really what most people go to Penang for. I will update this post if I can get more ideas on Penang.
0 comments:
Post a Comment