Saturday, 16 April 2011
College Life #2: Start
It's the second week of college already and classes are starting to really get in to it. I am currently in my first semester. I currently have five subjects for my first semester, all new to me by the way, subjects are College Study Skills (CSS), Creative Communication and Portfolio Development (CCPD), Fundamentals in Management, Intro to Information Technology, and Mass Communication. CSS is thought by Miss Ngim Mei Yee, thing about Miss Mei Yee, apparently she's twice or maybe even three times my age but she looks nothing like it! Cool huh? Well I find CSS to be basicly helpful, it's a subject where we are thought useful skills that will help use to carry out certain tasks more efficiently. This week in CSS we learnt how to read efficiently and different ways of reading. Moving on there's CCPD which is thought by Miss Nurzihan Binti Hassim a.k.a Miss Zee. Miss Zee is insanely friendly, she doesn't make me feel scared or uneasy in her class at all but that doesn't mean she's a push over OFCOURSE. I find Miss Zee's class very relaxing and fun, in a good way. CCPD is a very interesting subject, the kind of subject I wish I could have studied ages ago. Besides that there is Fundamentals of Management, thought by Miss Prasana Rosaline Fernandez but I call her Miss Rosaline. Miss Rosaline definitely is a no nonsense kind of lecturer, if you were to make her angry then well you are pretty much doom, good luck walking out of class with all your senses intact if you do. Just by hearing the name Fundamentals of Management I had a feeling this would be a really tough subject and it is! Well for me anyway. Going to have to study really hard to do good in this subject but I guess that's how it is for everything. Next of there is Intro to Information Technology thought by Mr Edward. From my point of view Mr Edward is still getting used to the class but its normal I guess. From where I stand it seems like Intro to IT is simpler for guys to understand because I've never thought of ladies as much of computer or IT people (no offense). And then there is my last subject for this semester which is Mass Communication or Mass Com for short, which is also thought by Miss Zee. Very very very interesting subject and from what I have learnt so far about it is that it is a subject where you basicly come up with creative ways of bringing certain news to the public or the masses, hence MASS communication. Overall I'm loving my college life so far and just hope it stays good.
0 comments:
Post a Comment