Saturday, 14 May 2011

DANGEROUS! Streets of Malaysia #2

So this will be my last post as the assignment is going to be over after this is done. I hope I have been a decent writer. So this post will be about the dangers of out there on the streets on our very own country. I'm sure you've all heard the stories of kidnapping, rapping, robbing, snatch theft and the latest edition to the collection ACID SPLASHING! So I shall run down the long list of dangers on the streets. First off,
Kidnapping!
I'm sure everyone has seen or heard something of the kidnapped children in Malaysia that were never found.
Sure everyone has seen the signs of "Have You Seen ....."  I pray all the kids that are missing will be reunited with their families safe and sound
Rapping.
This is something that usually only happens to females as far as I know.(thank god so much) Rapping are usually done by well, perverts who can't please themselves enough so they have to go take it out on innocent ladies on the streets. Ladies walk into an alley and never come out. Sound familiar? Girls should take up some form of martial arts class so they can defend themselves against all these perverts out there, I would recommend Muay Thai or MMA :] thank me later
ROBBING!
Now this I have a story for because it has happened to me before, sort off. First of all there are so many ways now a days that they can rob your belongings. Smash your window and in an instance grab a bag from your car of some sort and zoom off. The streets are so dangerous now a days, who in the world is safe anymore? Now I mentioned I have sort off been robbed before. Now here's the story, I was on the way to get a cab (this was a few years ago) so I took a short cut through an alley, suddenly this guy jumps me from behind and nailed me in the head. I didn't pass out, so I was being yelled at saying " GIVE ME EVERYTHING YOU GOT NOW!!!" I had a knife being pointed at me, so yea I thought that was it for me. BUT I have no clue where this came from I decided to fight back, managed to get the knife away from his hand and err I kinda beat the robber up -.- well he had it coming, funny thing? I only had like 5 bucks in my wallet.

Snatch Theft!
This basically happens to anyone with a bag on them. Usually done by people on motorcycles. They do it so seamlessly that sometimes people can't release their grips from their bags and get dragged along. Advice to anyone. Keep your backs on the shoulder that is not facing the roads when walking, won't stop it from happening but will help at least.

ACID SPLASHING!
Ok I seriously have no clue what in the world is this about. What do you gain by splashing acid on someone, usually women's, face. I know women are the most idiotic things in the world, SOME not all. I read this once "30% of women in the world die being abused by their husbands or boyfriends, 30% of women should have kept their mouths shut!" I completely agree with this, just because the law protects ladies against abuse don't think you idiotic girls with big mouths won't get a nice slap. Ok back to topic. The culprit for this acid splashing has recently been identified. Please stay alert everywhere you go. He has nothing better to do with his life. Ladies stay safe from this please and men protect those ladies you love.

That's it for my final post, I hope it's been worth reading :]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Something Different. Design by WPThemes Expert

Themes By Buy My Themes And Web Hosting Reviews.