To be honest I am at wits end trying to figure out what is there to write, but I just thought if I were to be negative and whine, I shouldn't have wasted my parents money for college. So I decided to shut up and write! SOMETHING.... eventually......Anyway I've decided to write about animal cruelty. I'm sure plenty of us have seen videos of animals being abused by their owners or infront of public. Cat's being stepped on, rabbits torn to shreds, and puppies being thrown into rivers or maybe even the most recent I've seen. Puppies being fed to crocodiles. How can any human be so cruel to do things like this? AND the worst part is they put it on video and show the whole world. Are they mental? Nobody wants to see a puppy being chewed by a crocodile. I'm glad though that people are doing something about this. People should get a heart and stop abusing poor animals. There's nothing much I or anyone can say to change the way some unusual people act. But I can always hope that someday it will stop.
I actually wanted to post videos of people abusing animals but I think they have all been removed and/or banned. http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/malaysia/article/dog-abuse-video-triggers-online-search-for-culprits/
This is a link of the infamous dog abuser from Malaysia.
I believe that everyone should be compassionate toward animals everywhere who are in need and help prevent animal abuse. Report any sighting of abuse, intervene, or basicly do anything you can to help!
0 comments:
Post a Comment