Saturday, 14 May 2011

Watch while driving or walking, Streets of Malaysia #1

Hi Everyone!
How's everyone doing? Hope all's good
Streets of Malaysia! I'll literally be talking about the STREETS of Malaysia.
Simple question........WHY IN THE BLUE HELL ARE THERE SO MANY HOLES IN THE ROADS?! Won't be just talking bout the bad condition of roads but something else that's been bothering me about the streets too. BUT anyway, everywhere I go I have to maneuver around a hole and if i didn't see it BAM there goes my car's suspension. Holes, Deep holes, long holes, bumpy roads, whatever it is! I really wish the country would do something bout it. I cannot tell you the amount of times I've drove over a hole that nearly made me shit in my pants cause I honestly don't see them. I shall tell everyone a really embarrassing incident I had on the road with the holes *driving driving driving driving*........ suddenly *BADA BAM!*  "OMG IS THIS AN EARTHQUAKE?!" *stops by the side of the road and looks around* "oh damn that was embarrassing". Yea don't laugh at me that was one of my weird moments :] OH I just remembered another incident I saw on the road. I feel so mean but it was the funniest thing I've ever seen in my life. So if I remember correctly this was somewhere around Subang. I was driving home past a secondary school. On the road there was a sewer hole, the lid of the sewer hole was not there so someone used a thin piece of plank to cover it, hoping people would know not to walk over it. So yea passing by this secondary school, their school had just ended so everyone was outside. As I was stuck in the jam
this boy was running around for who knows what reason. Then I saw him running towards the hole, I was like "omg here it comes". Then he stopped moving JUST before the hole, I went PHEW my heart nearly jumped out of my chest. But then he took one step back, then *SPLASH* I saw poop and other disgusting stuff fly out. As mean as it sounds I began to laugh my lungs out. Then I stopped by the side of the road and went to help the boy out.  He smelt like hell, his white uniform become welll...... yellow? brown? something like that. I could feel my nose burning smelling him. Yea just imagine what he fell into. Most of the sewage in that area going through that pipe. Poop, pee, puke and etc and that poor boy fell into that. He probably had to shower with acid or something to remove the nonsense off him. OH speaking of acid. Just a random note, everyone please be careful of the acid splasher going around. He's a first rate lunatic and should be dead. If you see him on the roads, please don't hesitate to ram him to death. Break his legs or something just make sure he gets what's coming to him. So, back to topic. I mentioned earlier in the post I wanted to inform everyone about and hopefully it will stick in your heads and you will do something about it. It's about animals being rammed on the roads. If people on the highways see animals crossing the roads, I beg of you to please stop! Don't run over them, they did nothing to you. I've seen it twice, cars just ran over animals as if they have no feelings. I know the animal rights topic has passed but this is something everyone should be aware of. Whether it's cats, dogs, cows or even goats. Anything that crosses the roads, please stop for them just as how other drivers would stop for you when YOU cross the roads. Once when I was driving next to a car, I saw a dog crossing the road so I slowed down to let it pass, the idiotic car beside me just zoomed over it. I have never been so stunned in my life, stunned at the fact that someone would just run over a dog like that without second thoughts. I immediately pulled over at the side of the highway, ran to the middle of the road where the dog's body was and carried it to the side of the road. Painfully, by the time I put the dog down by the side of the road it was already gone. While running it's blood dripped on my shoe, so I was really sad that it had to go that way. People driving must've thought I was drunk or something, running in the middle of the road like that to pick up a dead dog. But there was no way in the world that I was going to leave that poor dog's corpse in the middle of the road to be smashed to bits by other moronic drivers. So everyone please KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE ROADS, for holes and crossing animals... or people.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Something Different. Design by WPThemes Expert

Themes By Buy My Themes And Web Hosting Reviews.